First-author, co-author, and corresponding author publications in top peer-reviewed journals including Science, PNAS, Nature Materials, Nature Methods, Nature Nanotechnology, Nano Letters, Advanced Materials, Angewandte Chemie, etc.
# denotes equal contribution
21. T. Zhou#, H. Yuk#, F. Hu, J. Wu, F. Tian, H. Roh, Z. Shen, G. Gu, J. Xu, B. Lu and X. Zhao, "3D printable high performance conducting polymer hydrogel for all-hydrogel bioelectronic interfaces." Nature Materials (in revision)
20. T. Zhou, H. Yuk, J. Wu and X. Zhao, "Hybrid nanofiber electronics." TBD (in preparation)
19. T. Zhou#, R. Viveros#, X. Yang#, J.M. Lee#, G. Hong, T.-M. Fu, H.-G. Park and C.M. Lieber, "Chronic recording and modulation of intact mouse spinal cord in vivo with an implanted tissue-like electronics interface." (in revision)
18. X. Kuang, M. Arıcan, T. Zhou, X. Zhao, S.Y. Zhang, "Functional Tough Hydrogels: Design, Processing, and Biomedical Applications." Accounts of Materials Research (submitted)
17. C. Wang, X. Chen, L. Wang, M. Makihata, H. Liu, T. Zhou and X. Zhao, "Bioadhesive Ultrasound For Long-term Continuous Imaging Of Diverse Organs." Science 377, (2022): 517-523.
16. R.D. Viveros#, T. Zhou#, G. Hong, T.-M. Fu, H.Y.G. Lin and C.M. Lieber, "Advanced one- and two-dimensional mesh designs for injectable electronics." Nano Letters 19, (2019): 4180−4187.
15. X. Yang#, T. Zhou#, T. Zwang#, G. Hong, Y. Zhao, R. Viveros, T.-M. Fu, T. Gao, and C.M. Lieber, "Bioinspired neuron-like electronics." Nature Materials 18, (2019): 510–517.
14. T.G. Schuhmann, T. Zhou, G. Hong, J.M. Lee, T.-M. Fu, H.-G. Park and C.M. Lieber, "Syringe-injectable mesh electronics for stable chronic rodent electrophysiology." Journal of Visualized Experiments 137, (2018): e58003.
13. G. Hong, T.-M. Fu, M. Qian, R.D. Viveros, X. Yang, T. Zhou, J.M. Lee, H.-G. Park, J.R. Sanes and C.M. Lieber, "A method for single-neuron chronic recording from the retina in awake mice." Science 360, (2018): 1447-1451.
12. G. Hong, X. Yang, T. Zhou and C.M. Lieber, "Mesh electronics: a new paradigm for tissue-like brain probes." Current Opinion in Neurobiology 50, (2018): 33–41.
11. T. Zhou, G. Hong, T. -M. Fu, X. Yang, T. G. Schuhmann, R. D. Viveros, and C. M. Lieber. "Syringe-injectable mesh electronics integrate seamlessly with minimal chronic immune response in the brain." PNAS 114, (2017): 5894-5899.
10. T.-M. Fu, G. Hong, R. Viveros, T. Zhou and C.M. Lieber, "Highly scalable multichannel mesh electronics for stable chronic brain electrophysiology." PNAS 114, (2017): E10046-E10055.
9. T.-M. Fu#, G. Hong#, T. Zhou#, T. G. Schuhmann, R. D. Viveros, and C. M. Lieber. "Stable long-term chronic brain mapping at the single-neuron level." Nature Methods 13, (2016): 875–882.
8. P. Chen, T. Zhang, T. Zhou, and D. Liu. "Number-controlled spatial arrangement of gold nanoparticles with DNA dendrimers." RSC Advances 6, (2016): 70553-70556.
7. L. Niu, X. Yang, W. Pan, T. Zhou, D. Liu, C. Mao, and D. Liang. "Effects of structural flexibility on the kinetics of DNA Y-junction assembly and gelation." Langmuir 32, (2016): 12862-12868.
6. G. Hong, T.-M. Fu, T. Zhou, T. G. Schuhmann, J. Huang, and C. M. Lieber. "Syringe injectable electronics: precise targeted delivery with quantitative input/output connectivity." Nano Letters 15, (2015): 6979-6984.
5. J. Liu, T.-M. Fu, Z. Cheng, G. Hong, T. Zhou, L. Jin, M. Duvvuri, Z. Jiang, P. Kruskal, C. Xie, Z. Suo, Y. Fang, and C. M. Lieber. "Syringe-injectable electronics." Nature Nanotechnology 10, (2015): 629-636.
4. T. Zhou, Y. Wang, Y. Dong, C. Chen, D. Liu, and Z. Yang. "Tetrahedron DNA dendrimers and their encapsulation of gold nanoparticles." Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry 22, (2014): 4391-4394.
3. Y. Dong, Y. Sun, L. Wang, D. Wang, T. Zhou, Z. Yang, Z. Chen, Q. Wang, Q. Fan, and D. Liu. "Frame‐Guided Assembly of Vesicles with Programmed Geometry and Dimensions." Angewandte Chemie International Edition 53, (2014): 2607-2610.
2. J. Jin, Y. Xing, Y. Xi, X. Liu, T. Zhou, X. Ma, Z. Yang, S. Wang, and D. Liu. "A triggered DNA hydrogel cover to envelop and release single cells." Advanced Materials 25, (2013): 4714-4717.
1. T. Zhou#, P. Chen#, L. Niu, J. Jin, D. Liang, Z. Li, Z. Yang, and D. Liu. "pH-Responsive Size-Tunable Self-Assembled DNA Dendrimers." Angewandte Chemie International Edition 124, (2012): 11433-11436.